NOTE: Media Player Morpher Plus 6.1 is available as a Giveaway of the day! You can only download and install it within January 19, 2015. Never miss a cool giveaway, Subscribe us by email now
Media Player Morpher is a multimedia software program that includes a straightforward display, similar to a folding tablet, with large, clear icons to guide you instantly to your selections. The program supports DVD playback and most all popular audio and video formats that offer you unlimited access to both your entertainment and creations.
Make all your listening and viewing time more enjoyable by applying any one or more effects from a library of built-in presets and options.
Missing this? Get Media Player Morpher Commercial version with 40% discount now from Audio4fun Discount archive
DOWNLOAD FREE and Get Free licensed now!
► Download Media Player Morpher Plus 6.1 now
Unzip the package of "Media Player Morpher Plus 6.1" you've downloaded, and carefully read the instructions for get Serialnumber or License included.
PLEASE NOTE: Media Player Morpher Plus 6.1 is only available to FREE download and install within January 19, 2015.
Did You miss this? Don't worry. You may find the best discount (up to 90%) from Coupons.ivoicesoft.com. Click it then type to search what you want.
Never miss a cool giveaway, subscribe us by email now.
We had the previous version AV Media Player Morpher Plus 6.0.19 April 20, 2014. Here are the old reviews:
I have to admit, that I still don’t understand this software. I’m not discussion the price tag…
A powerful multimedia player that drives your creativity beyond UNLIMITED with hundreds of fully customizable professional effects
Well, “beyond UNLIMITED”, that’s really something.
Back to the basics. I do not understand the differences between “free” and “pro” version. Here is what the company says:
Effects (audio effect samples) +60 Single Effects
+50 Special Audio Effects
+10 Voice Morphing Effects
600 Ready-To-Use Presets
The same for free and paid version.
Premium Support (Ticket, Email, Live Chat)
Lifetime license with unlimited downloading and re-installing support.
Serial Lost? Free & quick retrieving via Support Center.
For this you are ask to pay 200 bucks!
Version update: Free & unlimited, upon availability.
But you get free & unlimited updates anyhow…
Commercial use is reserved for the paid version, but contradicts the terms:
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations: 1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
I repeat from my last comment:
“A funny, non standard, non resizable interface opens. Some video plays from "Funny space" on the left half of the interface. Disturbing! On the right side, you can choose a file and a disk and the you have numerous options among:
"Video Morphs" and "Audio Morphs".
Ooops! I am fifty years too old for these jokes. You can "whirpool" rotate the video while playing or you can "earthquake" the video or "jalousie", while playing.
Of course you can simply change brightness and color, too. But the main focus is on "AV Media player morpher". It seems, that I have not the Vietnamese sense of humor. Why should I let the video turning around, while playing? And that for 200 bucks?
I admit, that I don't understand the software. Maybe someone will enlighten me.”
Uninstalled via reboot. Who pays for that????
Comment by Karl — January 19th, 2015 at 3:19 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+41) Reply
- Funny space has been removed from this build
- The screen is resizable now (View -> Skin -> Silver)
- There’re more editors added with various options
I find it helpful with numerous extra tools included though. That doesn’t make sense to use your old opinions for something new that you haven’t check out.
Grab this new build, test and see them yourself. Don’t judge things too quickly!
Comment by Lukews — January 19th, 2015 at 4:51 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (-9)
The tagline of the web page calls it, “A powerful multimedia player that drives your creativity beyond UNLIMITED with hundreds of fully customizable professional effects.” When I think of a multimedia player, I think about playing, not using any “creativity.” What kind of “effects” would I want to apply. From the bulleted list of features, it appears that the core functions are:
1) Playing DVDs (which is nice, since some computers do not come with this built-in).
2) Playing video and audio in a variety of formats.
3) “Morphing” the audio portion of the DVD so it sounds more interesting. This seems to be the only key differentiator from a very crowded field (although I always like it when FLAC is supported as both an input and output).
When thinking of simply a multi-media player, my first thought is the excellent and free VLC media player.
Then the rest of the page describes other non-core functions, all of which also seem to be available for free from many other sources.
In sum–could be great, but needs clearer marketing. I was not convinced that I needed to try this software.
(I accept that the purpose of GAOTD is to review software and give the developers feedback they can use. In this case, marketing first!)
Comment by Barry — January 19th, 2015 at 3:34 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+16) Reply
Media Player Morpher FEATURES
- Supports DVD playback and most popular audio and video formats, including: MP3, 3GP, ACC, MPEG-4, WMV, WMA, AVI, DivX, MOV, Xvid, etc.
- Includes Pseudo-surround effect, 3D sound effect, visualization effects, equalizers, and surround sound control. (audio effect samples)
- Supports 3D movie playback.
- Supports video effects to morph/enhance your video experience.
- Supports Hotkeys and extra keyboard shortcuts to quickly access many features.
- Allows creating and managing multiple playlists.
- Supports playback control and context menu in full screen viewing.
- Supports non-stop playback: fade-out at track end and fade-in at track start.
An Audio Morpher
- Fast processing speed and high-quality output
- Support hundreds of morphing effects; including customizable special effects
- Process an entire folder or a batch of selected audio files at once
- Convert files to different file types or encoding formats
An Advanced Audio Editor
- Quick-edit audio files with common actions like copy, cut, paste and merge.
- Advanced-edit audio files with audio effects and save to more than 10 different popular file formats.
- Allows editing multiple files at the same time.
- Includes a basic player to review your results.
- Multi-track editing feature for quickly creating remixes audio/songs. (New!)
An Audio Converter
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Input separate files one by one, or an entire folder at once.
- Offers the option of converting files in a batch.
- Offers the option to modify encoding settings before conversion.
An Audio CD Grabber/Converter
- Supports Advanced Tag Editor – edit Mp3 Tags and other parameters directly and quickly from the program's main UI.
- Search for album information in an online database (MusicBrainz.org) and put that information into Tag fields.
- Full control over output encoding, including constant and variable modes at selectable bitrates.
An Audio & Sound Recorder
- Record from any microphone and/or other input device or devices at the same time.
- Record conversation from any instant messenger program, such as Skype, Yahoo, MSN, Gtalk, etc.
- Supports saving recorded clips directly into .APE (lossless) or .MP3 (lossy) format. With lossless format, the quality of the output is exactly the same as original recording.
A Media Uploader
- Helps to upload and share your edits (audio/video) easily.
- Allows multiple tasks to be queued for auto-uploading, so that users do not have to wait for an upload to complete before uploading another.
- (Current version) Supports uploading to Make4fun, YouTube, and Dailymotion.
Comment by Terry — January 19th, 2015 at 3:51 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (-5) Reply
Comment by MikeR — January 19th, 2015 at 5:30 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+1)
Whatever I tried I could not get into that link either in Firefox or Chrome not that I particularly wanted to after running the program as the menus were continuously flickering.
Uninstalled, I’ll stick with VLC!
I am going to mention the price, utterly ludicrous as are all the prices on their website, $70 for a voice changer!
Comment by XP-Man — January 19th, 2015 at 3:57 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+18) Reply
But no option where to put it other than
Output file: C:\Users\Cecile\AppData\Local\AV Soft\AV Audio & Sound Recorder\records\record0001.avraw
Which means can not play back other then in this program?
Comment by cecile — January 19th, 2015 at 4:11 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+10) Reply
Comment by Tex Jay — January 19th, 2015 at 5:24 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (-6) Reply