NOTE: Zortam MP3 Media Studio Pro 19.25 is available as a Giveaway of the day! You can only download and install it within June 15, 2015. Never miss a cool giveaway, Subscribe us by email now
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio is an all-in-one MP3 application suite which includes several modules: Zortam MP3 Auto Tagger, MP3 Organizer, ID3 Tag Editor, MP3 Player, MP3 Normalizer, CD Ripper, MP3 to Wav converter. The program will identify your music, download missing album cover, lyrics, and other track info such as artist, genre, year, track name and track number automatically.
All track information can be viewed on iPhone, iPod, iTunes, Android mobile phones and tablets.
DOWNLOAD FREE and Get Free licensed now!
Download Zortam MP3 Media Studio Pro 19.25 now
Unzip the package of "Zortam MP3 Media Studio Pro 19.25" you've downloaded, and carefully read the instructions for get Serialnumber or License included.
PLEASE NOTE: Zortam MP3 Media Studio Pro 19.25 is only available to FREE download and install within June 15, 2015.
Did You miss this? Don't worry. You may find the best discount (up to 90%) from Coupons.ivoicesoft.com. Click it then type to search what you want.
Never miss a cool giveaway, subscribe us by email now.
The last version offered via GOTD was 18.05 on September 02, 2014. Although I wasn’t able to find details on each update, here is the list of updates and the date that they were released (to show the amount of activity.)
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio version history
Jun 04, 2015 19.25
May 21, 2015 19.20
May 05, 2015 19.15
Apr 16, 2015 19.10
Mar 31, 2015 19.05
Mar 17, 2015 19.00
Feb 28, 2015 18.80
Feb 12, 2015 18.75
Jan 20, 2015 18.70
Jan 08, 2015 18.65
Dec 22, 2014 18.60
Dec 03, 2014 18.55
Nov 12, 2014 18.51
Nov 05, 2014 18.50
Oct 20, 2014 18.20
Oct 07, 2014 18.15
Sep 17, 2014 18.10
Aug 25, 2014 18.05
If you want a one-stop shop to manage mp3 files, this application is reasonably good. But, I found a few applications to be better than this program. As a power user, I ended up using a combination of Foobar2000, mp3tag and music brainz picard. Here’s my reasons,
1. It was easier to use 3 apps than one app
2. Foobar2000 and mp3tag work with all audio file formats that I know of, not just mp3 files
3. Foobar2000 can verify the integrity of my music collection with a single click (including multiple file formats like FLAC, WAV, etc)
4. Music Brainz Picard can automatically get meta-data updates for all of my music. It will grade the quality of the meta-data in my existing files (green = good, yellow = ok, red = needs fixing)
5. I have simple commands in mp3tag to rename music files based on meta-data and vice versa. I can also run commands over all of my meta-data (eg. change all ampersand (&) to the word ‘and’, capitalise each word, convert numbers like 9 to the word ‘nine’)
6. Using Foobar2000, I can do cool stuff like sorting my music into directories using artist, album, genre (eg. Rock, Instrumental, etc)
7. I can normalise the volume of all of my music using Foobar2000.
Some of these things (eg. normalising volume, fixing meta-data) are in Zortram. Things like compatibility with FLAC, transcoding to formats like Apple’s AAC/M4A, verifying music files, directory sorting, etc are not possible with Zortram (that I could find). I love that with mp3tag, you can select 20 files and change the Genre in 1 go.
TL;DR – I ended up using Foobar2000, mp3tag and music brainz picard because they did more and I found them easier to use than Zortram.Comment by Walt — June 15th, 2015 at 3:32 am Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+10) Reply
Featured Android title:
Android Zortam Mp3 Cover Art Fetcher
Try free Android auto tag application for your mobiles.